- Regular Fee – 950 PLN or 220 EUR
- Early-Bird Fee – 770 PLN or 180 EUR (applicable until April 15th)
- PhD Students Regular Fee – 510 PLN or 120 EUR
- PhD Students Early-Bird Fee – 450 PLN or 105 EUR (applicable until April 15th)
Special fees for members of Polish Society of Food Technologists (eng. PSFT; pol. PTTŻ):
- PTTŻ Regular Fee 650 PLN
- Early PTTŻ Fee 550 PLN (applicable until April 15th)
Special fee for NAWA-PROM PhD Students from outside Poland:
- Conference Fee (NPCF) 215 PLN plus Catering Fee (NCAT) 60 EUR or 260 PLN. NPCF can be settled as an extra cost paid in NAWA-PROM grant, while NCAT is not eligible extra cost, and has to be paid separately.
Regular fee includes participation in all sessions, certificate of participation, book of abstracts and other conference materials, coffee breaks, lunches and conference dinner. VAT tax is included. Fee does not cover accommodation and breakfasts.
- For PhD students reduced fee, only registered PhD students are eligible, upon presentation of certificate from university or research unit.
- All early-bird payments MUST be finalized before April 19th
- Regular fees must be paid before August 10th.
Refund policy: As general conference fees are non refundable. In particular and justifiable cases fee can be refunded on request made before August 15th, with 20% retention for processing costs.
Payments should be made to the following accounts:
in PLN: 81 1750 0012 0000 0000 3691 5293
or in EUR: PL40 1750 0012 0000 0000 3694 1057
Please include submission details: first name, last name, with annotation „BACIF2019”.
Acount owner: Polish Society of Food Technologists – Branch of Lodz