Welcome to BACIF 2019 – 3rd International Conference
The research on biologically active compounds of food is still very important in today’s science. Researchers on one site, food consumes on the other and nutritionists in between, they all are interested in food safety and quality, and that largely depends on components of biological activity.
The importance of biologically active compounds in food is the first reason for third edition of BACIF. The second reason is the success of two previous editions in 2015 and 2017. As previously the conference aims to be a modern and interdisciplinary debate platform for the specialists dealing with various aspects of biologically active substances in food products. The conference is to be held in the city of Łódź, just in the centre of Poland, this time in September at Lodz University of Technology.
As the organizers we will be happy to see you, both those who have already participated in BACIF or new participants. You are all welcome!
- The broad spectrum of compounds that can be classified as biologically active
- The health aspects associated with biologically active substances in food
- The mechanisms of action of biologically active compounds
- Methods for determine of bioactive compounds
- Content of bioactive compounds in food
- Active compounds in food chain
- Interactions between food ingredients
- Novel, modified and functional food
- Active compounds in fortified food